We would like to take this opportunity to welcome
all of you to the home of the “Bobcats.” BHS is a professional learning
community devoted to providing a quality education to all students. Our
mission is to provide a safe and welcoming learning community that
prepares students to be competitive and productive citizens. This is
attainable with high instructional expectations and making positive
Benson High School Guiding Principles:
- Will uphold traditional values such as: Honesty, integrity and strong work ethic.
- Respect is fundamental. Everyone in our school community is expected to treat others with respect.
- We take pride in our past and honor the tradition of excellence established by our students and staff.
- We expect all students to be challenged and to perform at their highest level.
- We expect our students to continue their education.
Post-secondary education may include trade and technical school,
apprenticeships or college.
- Student activities promote success now and in the future.
Student organizations, athletics and other extra-curricular activities
- Quality staff is the foundation of successful schools. We are
dedicated to finding, developing, and retaining people who model our
values and guiding principles.
- Small classes provide the best environment for students and teachers.
- Our facilities and technology should reflect the high value we place on education.
- We respect the right of parents to make choices regarding their
child’s education. We are dedicated to making Benson High School the
best choice for all students.
On behalf of the faculty, staff, and administration, it is our promise
to you that we will be committed to providing high achievement in a safe
and welcoming atmosphere. It is our belief that all students can learn,
and we dedicate ourselves to providing you with a professional and
relevant educational experience.
Mr. Ben Rodriguez